Quality Assurance – GDP
Compliance with Good distribution practice (GDP) will ensure proper control of the distribution chain for medicinal products. GDP is a quality warranty system, which includes requirements for procuring, holding, supplying and exporting medicinal products. Good Distribution Practice is a way of maintaining the quality and integrity of medicinal products.
At Pharm Assist we have long experience from applying the EU-GDP regulations and we are especially familiar with the specific requirements for the Nordic countries. We always strive to adhere to applicable regulations and to introduce smart and safe solutions tailored to your business.
For instance, our services include:
- Ensure compliance with regulations on
Good Distribution Practice (GDP) within your organisation
- Handling of Product Complaints and Recalls
- Setting-up of quality systems for GDP
- Acting as Responsible Person (RP) for Wholesale
- Managing regional GDP inspections, audits and internal quality checks
Contact Jeanette Johansson for further information.